Current Release: Version 6.5
Visual Sample Plan
VSP is a software tool that supports the development of a defensible sampling plan based on statistical sampling theory and the statistical analysis of sample results to support confident decision making. VSP couples site, building, and sample location visualization capabilities with optimal sampling design and statistical analysis strategies. VSP is currently focused on design and analysis for the following applications.
- Environmental Characterization and Remediation
- Environmental Monitoring and Stewardship
- Response and Recovery of Chemical/Biological/Radiation Terrorist Event
- Footprint Reduction and Remediation of Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Sites
- Sampling of Soils, Buildings, Groundwater, Sediment, Surface Water, Subsurface Layers.
VSP helps users obtain answers to these questions:
- How Many Samples Do I Need?
- Where Should I Take Samples?
- What Decisions Do My Data Support?
- How Confident Am I in Those Decisions?