- Utilizes world-class statistical and mathematical algorithms applicable to environmental statistics.
- Interacts with the user through familiar visual interfaces such as site maps and building plans.
- Provides immediate feedback of the projected results of selected statistical sampling plans by overlaying random sampling locations or grids directly onto the site map or building plan.
- Provides projected number of samples, total sampling costs, and sampling locations in appropriate coordinates.
- Provides graphic decision tools such as graphs of probability of hot spot detection vs. total sampling costs.
- The aim is to make all output as simple, clear, and visually appealing as possible.
- Allows nonparametric and parametric sampling designs.